My name is Yan Hui. I obtained my PhD study at University of Copenhagen under the supervision of Dr. Dennis Sandris Nielsen and Dr. Per Torp Sangild. I had a bachelor and master degree of food science, but showed a huge interest in data analysis and coding when I stepped into the bioinformatic field. I love to reduce repetitive work with code and keep it reproductive.
Data visualization, Clound computing, New technologies
More about me
- 2017 - now, PhD of Microbiology, University of Copenhagen
- 2015 - 2017, Master of Food Science, China Agricultural University
- 2011 - 2015, Bachelor of Food Science, China Agricultural University
- 2020.12 - now, Postdoc at Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen
- 2018.05 - 2019.07, Oversea employee for bioinformatic analysis at BGI Genomics Co., Ltd